Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Baltimore Magazine Shoot | Success!

The Baltimore Magazine cover shoot went smoothly. We had our issues with the remote flash setup communicating properly, but overall I held my soft box as high as possible for as long as possible! Today, my wrist is a little sore, but I am excited to see the result. I hope to see some samples later this week!

To give you an overview, the concept of the shoot centered around a girl walking through the high-end Baltimore neighborhood, Harbor East, looking fashionably cute and noticeably excited about her purchases. Coincidentally, the model for the shoot is also a hair-stylist at my salon, Alpha Studio.

Be sure to check out next month's Baltimore Magazine to see which Alpha Studio employee graces the cover and just how cute her outfit really is...that light coming from the right (or left); that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment